HDF stands for High Density Fiberboard.
- HDF board offers good property of sound and heat insulation, which is ideal for outdoor applications.
- HDF board is free from wood insects. It is not as heavy and easy to be warped as hardwood.
- Board surface is flat and smooth with natural brown color. It can be laminated to obtain the outlook of natural hard wood board.
- Smooth surface of HDF board is ideal for lamination of veneer, acrylic, melamine, laminate,…
- Due to higher density than that of MDF board, HDF board has better capability of moisture resistance.